CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 16, 2012

Thrown for a LOOP

Sometimes life throws you for a loop...never understood that saying. People throw you for a loop...life moves straight ahead, regardless. So, with that said here is a few things that has thrown me for a loop lately...

1. The things people say on Facebook. For the first time ever, my status was directed to other people on FB. I wrote it and had to really think before I clicked the post button. I really doubt that my opinion matters to many but I realized just how bad I felt thinking it just might. But it was an honest opinion and I did click the post button but not without thinking how do out spoken people do it, I just don't know.
2. Allergies! Does the entire world have them? Is that just something you don't
notice until you're in your 50's? Well, regardless I think 1/2 the human race
has red, itchy, swollen eyes.
3. The weather.
4. School calendars- what are they thinking.
5. Pictures! We either think we look better than we really do OR no one looks like
themselves in pictures. No wonder most people run the other way when a camera
is anywhere in sight.
6. Your children love you but do have a way of getting on with their lives.
7. Getting older. Jeff and I went to Dollywood over the weekend and rode every
rollercoaster they had. I ache, I'm sore and I have actually got 3 bruises on one
leg and one on the other from jumping a guard rail. It got me to thinking if I feel
like this at 52, how do my parents feel at 77!
I am sure I could mention a few more but these are the latest loop throwing things that have been on my mind... itleast today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment