CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

The Shower

I am so excited about the very first shower for Brooke! It is February 26th and it feels to me like the kick off for the wedding festivies! I am going Friday to gift shop and me shop! Need something to wear to the shower! Well, maybe not so much a NEED, more like a want! Am hoping all this dieting will pay off and I will have gone down a size! This is going to be a busy month and I am sure it will absolutely fly by!
I know exactly what I'm getting she and Josh for the shower! Something that took me YEARS to get! Plan on getting all things needed for shower completely done Friday... and what I'm wearing! Hopefully that plan will fall into place!
I must also mention how proud I am of Brooke! She is becoming quite domestic! A great lil' cook - just ask Josh! :)

1 comments:

Brooke

How'd that shopping go for ya!;) haha!

Post a Comment