CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

To say I am getting stressed over my weight is an understatement! February is HERE! Brooke and Josh's shower is 3 weeks from Sunday and only 7 weeks and 2 days until the WEDDING! I should have started the diet months ago! I have set a shower weight loss goal and a wedding weight loss goal. I only hope there's enough time! I have to clothes shop, which I hate. I am going to wait until the last minute and hope I go down a size! (riight) Brooke has also been dieting by watching her sugar and carb intake! She lost 10 lbs.! Yah! That is great! Way to go Brooke!
We have so much to do and our goal is to have everything we can do ahead of time DONE by March 1st. I keep looking at the calendar and wondering where the time went?!? Seems like yesterday she came home with the ring! So for us it's full speed ahead. Have to stay focused! Get in wedding mode and stay in wedding mode! We can sooo do this! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment