CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 20, 2012

Just sitting here and my thoughts are going in a dozen different directions. The wedding, the diet, the bridal shower, what to wear, what to eat, what to buy, what to do next, missing Brooke and the boys and once again hating change.
Not to sound like a broken record!
I guess it's just been that kind of day. Not so long ago I was cooking around the clock for my family and they were all in and out and I loved every minute of it. Today at one point I was trying to stay busy but the house was clean, laundry done and supper cooked so I actually cut open the little packs of Truvia and put them in one container... yep!
All the things I have loved doing, I don't do anymore, the things that to me were me. If that makes any sense at all. I don't even bake anymore. I use to do that almost everyday. As the wedding gets closer they'll be alot to do. No time for a pity ME party. That will be a good thing. I must be having major empty nest symptoms.
The diet is not far along to see if it's working but hopefully it will. I have to shop for my dress to wear to the wedding and that's not very long now. :)

1 comments:

Brooke

Yep, empty nest. :) love you.

Post a Comment