CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 27, 2012

Birthday 52

I had a great birthday! I am now 52. That is hard to believe! Do I feel it? Sometimes. Do I look it? Probably most of the time. I am thankful to God, as always, to celebrate another birthday.
Today it hit me I hadn't blogged in several days- 6 to be exact. So I decided to birthday blog! I loved all my gifts and the time spent with my family, which has dwindled alot these days! But I'll take what I can get and not complain. Well, I might complain :/
The book Brooke got me was the sweetest thing and it made me cry, timing I guess had alot to do with it and the fact that she is so dear to my heart. The wedding is 8 weeks from today. My how time flies. August doesn't seem that long ago. Then again birthday #51 doesn't seem to have been a year ago.
Alot has happened in the last year. Justin took the job of head football coach at Campbell County High School. The boys bought a house in Andersonville. Josh got the position of head football coach at Clinton High School. Brooke got a teaching job in Anderson County. Brooke and Josh got engaged. The boys found their "own" church. Brooke goes to Baneberry more than she comes home. (had to throw that in there!)
I am praying for a good 52. I know they'll be alot of changes and I'm praying about those too. 2012, 52 and wondering just where the time goes.

1 comments:

Brooke

Corrections: I don't go to Baneberry more than I come home :)) and you dont look 52 :)

Post a Comment